Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good Luck George and Ask Me Anything

Tomorrow George will be riding in the Austin Livestrong Challenge.  There are several courses ranging from 10 to 90 miles.  George has decided on the 65.


I wish we were riding together.  I hate the thoughts of him being out there all alone.  I know he's a big boy and there will be a lot of other riders but still, I don't like it. 


During the summer of 2007 George got hit by a car on his bike.  With all our bad luck I can't help but be a little nervous.  Maybe we've had our share of the bad luck and he'll be safe.  Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.  If you're interested in giving to the Livestrong cause click here

I've basically spent all day today trying to recover from the kidney stone removal.  The doctor had to leave a stint in place that goes from the kidney to the bladder.  It causes a lot of discomfort and the feeling of having to "go" ALL the time.  I think I might go insane.  I'm praying he'll take it out on Monday but I don't know what he'll say.  One time he said Monday then the next he said a week.  If I have to spend a week like this I will surely go off the deep end. 

Since I don't have a lot to say today, not much to say about lying around the house, I thought I'd turn the tables on you.  Last year in the blog world everyone tried out something called  "Ask me Anything" .  It's just what it sounds like.  You leave a comment in the comment section asking me ANYTHING you want to know and I'll answer,  You can do so anonymously.  So ask away.  Again, I know I have my fair share of readers (I can see the statistics) so I know you're out there.  Don't be afraid.  What do you want to know?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back to the midwest or Pittsburgh area for a visit?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

When will you realize you have to slow down!

Angela Filpot said...

I am just now catching up and I am just flabbergasted over the stent. That sounds MISERABLE. Poor Suz.

Miss you!!!

My question: Have you and Sandi become BFFs yet?? If not, why not? I want to know if Matthew McConaughy (sp?) has BO as I have always suspected. Please advise ;)

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back to the midwest or Pittsburgh area for a visit?

xoxo

Post a Comment