Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Little and a Lot

Today I have been grumpy all day.  George had to work this weekend and that makes for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG week of mothering.  I'm not really complaining, ok well yes I am, but I don't mean to complain.  The constant bickering and "he touched me", "I had it first", and "I don't like BBQ Chicken" was pushing me to the limit.  I've added more ailments to my list of conditions this week and I'm just over it!  Boo!

The day was just a little bit of this and a lot a bit of that:

A little


A LOT:  I think I'm only a few steps away from needing a pill organizer.   

A little
 
A lot


A little
A lot


A little

A lot
I know I promised my review of  Run Like a Mother but you're gonna have to give me a little or maybe a lot more time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:0) guess who - figured out a way

Anonymous said...

I def want some of that meal! Yum.

Post a Comment