Monday, October 4, 2010

Say No to Drugs

I woke up this morning and had an early-ish MRI appointment.  I'm not a fan of small spaces but more so really of being confined to said small space so I opted to pre-med with lorazepam.  It's like a Valium.  It made me HAPPY!!!

For those of you who think I only post good pics of myself ... well here I am with a close up and no makeup! 

Apparently this is what goes on in the waiting room while mom is being tortured.




Well it looks like he had about as much fun as I did.  I had to lie on my stomach raising my left arm up reaching over my head and lie still for 20 minutes.  As you all well know, my arm doesn't work that way.  They told me to "give it a try".  I was lucky the lorazepam was making me sleepy, in addition to happy, because I think I was able to just zone out.  Just when I thought I was going to have to squeeze the emergency tube to let them know I couldn't take it any more he chimed in over the speaker that I was almost finished and had only three minutes left.  I told myself I could do it.  I emerged victoriously.




If you look closely you will see that I actually emerged my brother... WTH?  Let this be a lesson to you to not do drugs even if they are prescribed for you.  

3 comments:

Angela said...

I just cracked up. You should be very glad that I wasn't drinking any beverages right now or you'd owe me a new laptop.

Anonymous said...

hahahahah Wonder how your brother feels about that!! G.

Anonymous said...

hahahahah Wonder how your brother feels about that!! G.

Post a Comment