Monday, November 29, 2010

Plan for a Perfect Christmas

Oh the weather out side is frightful delightful but my to do list is delightful frightful.  I can't believe in 2 days it will be December 1st and I will have basically 3 weeks or so to get everything ready for Christmas.  None of the things on my list are things that HAVE to be done, and I realize this, but I really want to accomplish everything on my list for a "perfect" Christmas.


The Makings of a Perfect Christmas

Find all the perfect gifts for the kids and everyone on our list.




Make the annual Tirch Family Calendar with a plethora of perfect pictures from the past year.








Take 86 pictures in hopes of getting ONE good one for the perfect Christmas card. 


Bake seven different kinds of Christmas cookies in order to have the perfect selection.



Ride the Polar Express (or this year's North Pole Flyer) in order to create the perfect Christmas atmosphere.



Travel somewhere (haven't figured that out yet) to see the perfect "pretty lights". 




Finally, sit on Santa's lap and tell him what this year's perfect gift will be.



Even if we're squeezed tightly in an apartment this year and many things feel so different, I am embracing the season and trying to do all the wonderful things that make Christmas perfect FOR US!

Bring it on December, you ain't got nothin' on me! And if I don't get it all done?  Well, nobody's perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes it all perfect is that you are TOGETHER and loving it. xoxo G.

Anonymous said...

What makes it all perfect is that you are TOGETHER and loving it. xoxo G.

Post a Comment