Monday, November 15, 2010

Squeeze Me Tightly in Your Arms

I am so sad my good camera is broken.  Hug me please!  It has a warranty so I can get it fixed, it's just a matter of getting it done.  I need to get on it because this is a crucial time with the holidays and all.

For instance, today was Ella's Thanksgiving program.  I'm a little heartbroken because my pictures (with my old crappy camera) turned out horribly.  Hug me please!



Ella is just to the right of the brown paper
I should actually boycott this post due to lack of interesting photography content (or lack of content at all).  I did get a video but I can't get it to upload.  It's 6 minutes long anyway so I doubt you would have enjoyed it.  Hug me please!


As usual, I am so proud of Ella.  She has no fear on stage at this point.  She just goes and she does what she is supposed to do and that makes me feel so full of pride for her. 

Jack's performance is tomorrow.  Do you think I'll be saying the same thing?  Don't worry I've been working on him.  I'm not above bribes and I told him that if he goes on stage, doesn't cry AND participates I will buy him a toy at Walmart.  I still don't think he's going to do it.  Hug me please!

But let's be positive, hopefully today is an indication of what tomorrow will bring.  He was up on stage AFTER the performance happy and hamming it up. 


At the end of the day it doesn't matter if she went up on stage and did perfectly or if he goes up on stage and cries.  All that matters is we remember we are thankful for one another and that we are here in each other's time of need because some days you just need a hug.   

Hate the gray hair... hug me please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I hope Jack takes after his big sister.
BTW - what gray hair???
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can't see any gray hair - oh well - adds character! Nice post so glad you appreciate eachother - we all need hugs! xoxo G.

A-Nik said...

Can't wait to hear about Jack! Get that girl into acting classes now!! She is a natural! She could easily get cast in something Disney...you could be a stage mom! Hahahahaha - I would love to see that! I think maybe you would have your feelings hurt a lot...forget I said any of this.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I hope Jack takes after his big sister.
BTW - what gray hair???
xoxo

Post a Comment