Thursday, November 4, 2010

Taunts and Jaunts

This is the view from my living room right now. Those boxes have been taunting me for months now.  Time to EXIT the living room.  (We were waiting for my car because the garage is down the street and the boxes are HEAVY). 

Changing over from summer to "winter" clothes is proving to be a bit of a challenge and right now I believe my husband isn't speaking to me.  The exact quote was, "I bring you two boxes of sweaters and now you're b*itching because you can't give clear direction."  Oh dear.

I personally just think he's mad that he has to walk the stairs 15,000 times to go back and forth between our apartment and the garage. 


As you can see I was too lazy to even walk up the stairs one time so this picture was taken from the top.  Do you think he would mind if I asked him to snap a picture on one of those trips.  Yeah better not.  Come on George look at it as CALORIES BURNED. 

In case you're wondering why I'm not helping.  I can't exactly lift boxes with one arm.  I knew this broken shoulder would come in handy at some point.

We're REALLY going to appreciate it when we get into the house.   Here's how it stands as of today.  Ugh.  Long way to go.



Before George decided he was mad at me he did find my favorite sweats.  Maybe I should just live in these and nothing else. Baggy cut offs are the new jeggings


It can't be any worse than what I assume is going to be his "winter" attire.  Yikes I see florescent and camo.  I'm in trouble


Now who should be mad at who?


P.S.  I did a little jaunt today during Ella's 45 minute soccer practice.

Afternoon Jaunt:
Mile 1: 10:13
Mile 2: 10:59
Mile 2.5 11:17
Total:  26:52
Average: 10:44

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winter? Ha - it's raining and COLD here today with a chance of snow flurries. Bet you won't have that. A couple days ago you had shorts on! G.

Anonymous said...

Winter? Ha - it's raining and COLD here today with a chance of snow flurries. Bet you won't have that. A couple days ago you had shorts on! G.

Post a Comment