Monday, November 22, 2010

A True Picture of My Day

I think by now everyone knows that my Cannon Rebel broke during my fall photo shoot of the kids.  I started taking pictures with my old point and shoot camera and decided they weren't any better than using my Droid (my phone).  So for the past week or so I've been using my phone for all my blog photos.

Can anyone tell where this is going?  Yep, my phone decided to die today.  So All the pictures I took today are lost in Droid land unretrievable at this time.  I do have one fun picture from today. 


It was a tad windy today in Austin. 
 I "shutter" to think what I will do now that I can't blog WITH pictures.  Now my blog will just be a "flash in the pan".  How am I expected to ever get any "exposure"?  I tried to really "focus" and come up with something but nothing really "developed".  I hope someone "lens" a hand soon.  Don't worry I've made a "resolution" to never do a cheesy post like this again. 

Austin Park Review to come when I get my pictures.... If I can, in fact, get them. 

Dinner tonight was at Rudy's.  Dad Rating:  A- 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooove Rudy's! Moist brisket and cream corn for the win! (Rudy's cream corn is my crack cocaine!) And I have to fly all the way to Texas to get it; there's nothing in South Carolina that even comes close. Just don't tell my cardiologist. LOL

~Matthew

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! How funny! Geez, hope that phone gets back in action fast. Too bad we missed the Austin Park!! Looking forward to them if the Droid comes through! xoxo G.

Post a Comment