Monday, December 20, 2010

2010 Memories

Last evening I officially checked the last thing off My Perfect Christmas list.  Considering we're five days away from Christmas, I'd call it a success.  Now granted I have not bought a single Christmas present for anyone outside of Texas and still have to do that after we fly to Pittsburgh, but that's another story for another day.  Anyway, last night I finished off my list by making the annual Tirch Calendar for the grandmothers.  Reflecting back on what happened each month of 2010 was actually a lot of fun.  We had a lot of good times and made a ton of great memories.

Here are some of my favorite moments from 2010:

Building our own ice rink in the back yard

"Hiking" in Moraine State Park

Disney Vacation: It is the most magical place on Earth

PR at Pittsburgh Half Marathon

Vacationing in the Outer Banks

Almost making it 100 miles... it was great while it lasted


All the kids' birthdays


Day Out with Thomas
 
San Antonio Riverwalk


Jack's Thanksgiving Program

Coming back from an injury:  Decker Challenge

North Pole Flyer
Some of these moments took my breath away (literally and metaphorically), some of them made me proud, and some were just downright fun.  Thanks for the memories 2010! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww - in spite of your injury - you are blessed! xoxo G.

Post a Comment