Friday, December 3, 2010

Subtle Hint

When this time of year comes around (yes I can't stop talking about Christmas) I think it is best to keep your loved ones informed.  Informed, that is, about what is on your Christmas wish list.  I like to put things on my list that I wouldn't normally buy for myself.  I wouldn't normally buy them for myself because they fall into two categories A) too boring to waste my money on or B) I'm too cheap. 

Santa if you are listening, I've been VERY good this year. 

Susan's Christmas Wish List

Kitchenaid Stand mixer in red (this falls under both category A and B)


Uggs... you know since it's so cold here in Texas.  Category B.

Hamilton Beach Electric Can Opener because my dollar $1.99 one "ain't" cuttin' it anymore.  Category A.



Nike running skirt... I think it's time to rock the skirt and be girlie! Actually I would buy this for myself but don't tell Santa that.

Northface Freedom Pant.  Category B.  Hey Santa they sell Northface at Cabela's. 



Under Armour Heather Crew (I will wear this EVERYDAY of my life).  I want the gray one but couldn't find a good pic.  Category B.

Lululemon Groove pant.  These definitely fall into category B.



 Oh and Santa if you want to put something in my stocking I won't mind if it comes wrapped up like this.

Check back December 26th to see if Santa thinks I've been nice and brings me everything on my list. 

What is on your Christmas list? 

8 comments:

Tyly said...

I'm hoping Santa brings you all you hope for!! :)

Angela said...

I am firmly anti-Ugg, but the knitter in my loves those boots. Miss you!!

Angie F said...

Oh and you will loooove the kitchenaid. I use mine all the time. Major love.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ang, Kitchen Aid +.....the rest...no comment. Maybe over rated....just sayin'.
Except Tiffany's...you can even have breakfast there!
xoxo

Ronald said...

Oh please... George O'Claus comes through every year...he has a knack for playing it off... :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ang, Kitchen Aid +.....the rest...no comment. Maybe over rated....just sayin'.
Except Tiffany's...you can even have breakfast there!
xoxo

Tyly said...

I'm hoping Santa brings you all you hope for!! :)

Angie F said...

Oh and you will loooove the kitchenaid. I use mine all the time. Major love.

Post a Comment