Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Small Town, USA

We arrived in Clarence, George's home town today.  The population in Clarence is about 400 people (if they're lucky).  The only thing to do here is hunt, fish and gossip wildly.  I don't even have a real connection to the Internet.  I can't upload pictures or anything.  Blogging is NOT going to be good the next few days.

I'm so frustrated I've given up on my original post with pictures and all. 

Since there isn't much to do in Clarence I might venture out on a run tomorrow.  I'm not particularly enthused about the cold and my shoulder is still pretty painful so I don't know how it will go.  I am really eager to get back to exercising and feeling better about myself.  I still haven't given up on my marathon so I need to get back to training ASAP.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! XOXO G.

Tracey said...

Sounds like where we are right now! I haven't left the house in 2 days since there is nothing to do. Of course, I haven't run either. We are headed back tonight. Good luck!

Tracey said...

Sounds like where we are right now! I haven't left the house in 2 days since there is nothing to do. Of course, I haven't run either. We are headed back tonight. Good luck!

Post a Comment