Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting to Know Your Blogger

Welcome to the first addition of GETTING TO KNOW YOUR BLOGGER (read I had a very boring, uneventful day).

  • When I was little and someone would ask what I wanted to be when I grew up I would say I wanted to be a mom. 


  • I wear white after labor day, don't match my shoes to my belt or purse and don't even own a slip.  Sorry Mom!




  • I cry when someone makes me really mad. 

  • I am obsessed with reality TV.   The less brain activity required to watch the show the better. 

  • My favorite sandwich is a reuben-- hold the thousand island.

  • I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe and probably own 100 pairs of shoes ranging from a size 7 to 8 1/2. 

  • I once rode my bike 68 miles on a 97 degree day. 

  



  • I am addicted to Diet Coke. 

  • I'm a pharmacist

  • I rather spend a night in wearing my jammies than go out to a fancy dinner. 



  • Now that I've grown up I realize I was right, all I want to do is be a mom. 



What is one random thing I should know about you? 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be an Olympic gymnast.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

All I ever wanted to do was be a mom too. Now I'd love to be a grandmother!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be a Mom too - UNTIL I became a Grandmother! xoxoxo G.

Wanna Be a Skinnie Minnie! said...

I have always wanted to have like 4 kids until I became a teacher and now I am not sure! :o)

Tracey said...

I wanted to be a sports writer. I don't own a slip either.

K cubed said...

My favorite breakfast is a Coke and oatmeal cookie and I like shopping but bargains make me giddy.

Anonymous said...

I got a rifle for my 12th birthday. :)
PS Being a Mom is the most important role I will ever play. If I'm known for anything when I'm gone- I want it to be that I was a good Mom.
Julie

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

I live in my bathrobe unless I go outside to run or bike. My bathrobe used to be white. Now it's mostly stained with some white showing through :) Love your blog by the way! You have a beautiful family.

Ronald said...

you know everything odd there is to know about me! you worked with me for 2 years. :)

K cubed said...

My favorite breakfast is a Coke and oatmeal cookie and I like shopping but bargains make me giddy.

Anonymous said...

All I ever wanted to do was be a mom too. Now I'd love to be a grandmother!

Post a Comment