Welcome to the first addition of GETTING TO KNOW YOUR BLOGGER (read I had a very boring, uneventful day).
- When I was little and someone would ask what I wanted to be when I grew up I would say I wanted to be a mom.
- I wear white after labor day, don't match my shoes to my belt or purse and don't even own a slip. Sorry Mom!
- I cry when someone makes me really mad.
- I am obsessed with reality TV. The less brain activity required to watch the show the better.
- My favorite sandwich is a reuben-- hold the thousand island.
- I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe and probably own 100 pairs of shoes ranging from a size 7 to 8 1/2.
- I once rode my bike 68 miles on a 97 degree day.
- I am addicted to Diet Coke.
- I'm a pharmacist
- I rather spend a night in wearing my jammies than go out to a fancy dinner.
- Now that I've grown up I realize I was right, all I want to do is be a mom.
What is one random thing I should know about you?