Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I rang in the New Year with so many of my favorite people.  I can't remember a time where I've laughed so hard.  Trust me though, we are easily amused. 



We did all our traditional things, like lying out our coins for good luck and FORTUNE in the new year.  Goodness knows I could use some luck and maybe some fortune too. 








We also banged pots and pans for the "kids' New Year" which occurred at 10:38 pm.  We created quite a din. 


 The best part was just hanging out with everyone I love. 









Plain and simple.  Here's to 2011.  CHEERS!


See you in the new year.



4 comments:

Tyly said...

Glad you started your new year in a happy way, and I love seeing that Steelers jersey!!!

Anonymous said...

Great fun!! xoxo G.

Tracey said...

Love it! Great pics!

Tyly said...

Glad you started your new year in a happy way, and I love seeing that Steelers jersey!!!

Post a Comment