Thursday, February 3, 2011

Almost Home Sweet Home

Today was our final walk through for our house before we close next Thursday.  There were a few touch ups needed but everything looked really great.  Here is a sneak peak.  Obviously things will look a lot better with all our “stuff” inside.

House 1_28_2011 002

House 1_28_2011 012House 1_28_2011 013House 1_28_2011 016House 1_28_2011 024House 1_28_2011 028

This house has been a LONG time coming.  It has been hard living in such a tight space with 3 kids for 5 months.  I’m well aware that we have enough room to live, that’s not what I mean.  It will just be nice for the kids to have their own space and not have to sleep in bed together.  It will be nice for Nicholas to have a place to do his homework in private.  I feel so very fortunate to have these luxuries and will never take them for granted again.  In a week from today we will be home owners again! 

Nicholas’ school district had a delay today which means he went into school 2 hours late and Ella and Jack didn’t go at all.  This would be fine except for the fact that I had 8 miles on my training plan this morning.  I knew I wouldn’t get it done on the treadmill.  The longest I’ve ever run on the treadmill was 10 miles and that was during a moment of temporary insanity. 

I did manage to get in 4 miles in the 45 minutes I had.  I did a fun interval workout with speeds ranging from 5.0 mph to 7.0 mph.  It still results in an overall SLOW pace.  Oh well, I’m not trying to break any records. 

treadmill

I’m off to a “hot date”.  Julie got tickets to Rascal Flatts and invited me along.  I’m excited.  I have managed to get out of the house sans kids 3 times this week (Tough Mudder, Book Club and now concert).  Now that’s a record! 

sdt

Someone please tell me my jeans aren’t too short.  It’s ok lie to me.

Don’t forget to vote for me at TopMommyBlogs.  All you have to do is click the icon on my sidebar.  Nothing else, just a simple click.  Much appreciated.  You can also like me on Facebook by clicking here

11 comments:

the hoppe pad said...

Your house looks fabulous! I bet you will be so glad to get moved in and settled. I have the run issue tomorrow as my little one might stay home so I am thinking about 4 on the treadmill too!

Ron said...

susan the house looks awesome!!

Tracey said...

Great house! Love the kitchen. Have fun tonight!

Angela F said...

Love the house..I am coveting your kitchen.

Alexis said...

Such a pretty house!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful HOME, your jeans aren't too short and Rascal Flatts - awesome - no, don't take any of it for granted! xoxoxo G.

K cubed said...

Your jeans don't look too short at all. Hope you had a great time and the house is gorgeous.

Juliette said...

Its gorgeous!

Juliette said...

Its gorgeous!

Ron said...

susan the house looks awesome!!

the hoppe pad said...

Your house looks fabulous! I bet you will be so glad to get moved in and settled. I have the run issue tomorrow as my little one might stay home so I am thinking about 4 on the treadmill too!

Post a Comment