Monday, February 7, 2011

#Craptastic

The day after a Super Bowl loss is NO fun.  #craptastic  Not that I usually know.  Winking smile 

rings

All the kids are off school for winter break this week.  Well, Nicholas goes back Thursday and Friday but the rest have off the whole week.  I had big plans for this week, doing fun things, but Ella and Jack are still sick.  Basically, we’re not leaving the house.  #craptastic

Mondays are cross training days for me.  It usually just winds up being a lazy day for me.  Given the extenuating circumstances I hit up the apartment gym.  #craptastic

gym

Honestly, it’s not too shabby as far as these sort of gyms go.   I planned on doing the elliptical for a half hour and did just that. 

elliptical

This elliptical was really weird.  I can’t describe it, but I definitely didn’t like it.  It was almost like a combination of a stepper and an elliptical and the arm things seemed so far away when you moved them forward.  #craptastic

sdt elliptical

I also did a chest/tricep workout.  Kelly (my PT) told me I HAD to do pushups.  Unfortunately there is no picture of that.  I tried, it wasn’t pretty, but trust me they were…. wait for it… #craptastic.

Incline Press:  20 lbs 15 reps 4 sets
Bench Press:  20 lbs 15 reps 4 sets
Wall Push Ups:  10 reps 3 sets
Tricep Extensions:  24 lbs 15 reps 4 sets
Tricep Dips:  (body weight) 15 reps 3 sets

You know what’s not craptastic?  Beer and The Bachelor!  And I’m headed out to enjoy both with Kelly.  She promised me snacks so I couldn’t resist.  #easy!

shiner

5 comments:

Angi said...

#1= Blue moon= not craptastic! Try PURPLE HAZE.
#2= TINY!
#3= Get well soon baby Tirchs
#4= Have fun!
#5= <3 ya!

Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure get out a lot!!! Sorry the kids are still sick. xoxoxox G

Lindsay and James Cotter said...

beer and bachelor is awesome! I'm doing wine and bachelor. Maybe some dark chocolate to follow!
LC

Lindsay and James Cotter said...

beer and bachelor is awesome! I'm doing wine and bachelor. Maybe some dark chocolate to follow!
LC

Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure get out a lot!!! Sorry the kids are still sick. xoxoxox G

Post a Comment