Thursday, February 17, 2011

Numbers

Number of sick people in the house today: Two. 

This one

Livestrong Challenge 2010 012

and this one.

boat jtt

Number of rooms completed today: One

Before:

wnt beforewnt before2

After:

wnt afterwnt after2wnt after3wnt after5

Number of miles run:  Three

Total:  29:41

Average:  9:53 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This felt good

Number of garmins that won’t download my splits:  One big ole piece of $%#& . 

Number of overly exhausted mothers too tired to do anything:  Too many to count but just one in this house.

Number of days until I’m a marathoner:  Three! 

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I hope the kids are feeling better. Nice job on the house. Is that Nicholas's tv? It is huge! Get some rest. The few nights before a marathon are very important- your body needs sleep!

Tracey said...

Ok- I looked again- maybe that's not a tv. I need some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Boy you are really going at it - sick kids and all - you are an amazing, inspirational woman! xoxoxo G.

A-Nik said...

Things are reallly moving along!!! Aren't you glad that you are super busy and don't have to worry about worrying about your race? You'll just wake up one morning and say...Oh, I have to run 26.2 miles today...yay! : )

Tracey said...

Ok- I looked again- maybe that's not a tv. I need some sleep!

Post a Comment