Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Show Must Go On

Just because you move into a new house, it doesn’t mean that life stops. 

Dance clinics must still go on.

eet dance clinic 2

eet dance clinic 

Hockey tournaments must still go on. 

wnt

Ear infections still go on.

ear infxn

Marathon training must still go on. 

10132001 005007sdtselfthe enddecker challenge3sdtsdt14 miles

Tomorrow is my last long run before the marathon. I feel like I have run so much and for so long, yet I still don’t know if I’m fully prepared for the marathon.  During my marathon training I have endured:  a kidney stone, two surgeries, the daily grind and now a MAJOR move.  None of that matters to the marathon.  The show must go on!  And it will. 

P.S.  Dear Boxes:  Please unpack yourselves.  I’ll make you brownies!  Love,Susan

4 comments:

Lindsay and James Cotter said...

good luck! have a great run! It will be perfect weather.
LC

Anonymous said...

Just do what you do! It will all be "fine". xoxo G.

Ron said...

enjoy your run susan!! just got back from the ski trip...blogging begins anew soon.

Ron said...

enjoy your run susan!! just got back from the ski trip...blogging begins anew soon.

Post a Comment