Friday, February 4, 2011

This One is Just Right

My friend Julie and I were talking last night how we used to get ready to go out at 9:00 pm and meet our friends out at 10:00 pm.  These days I’m yawning trying to keep myself awake by 10:00 pm.  Last night I stayed out LATE (almost 11:00)  Winking smile.  The concert was a great time and it felt good just to get out.

sdt jkh

I just can’t help myself, I’m out whooping it up again tonight.  The evening activities included hitting up all the local places. 

lowes

home depot

I was on the hunt for that perfect one.  The one I can’t live without. 

appliances

We are a bunch of party animals I tell ya.  I made sure to bring along a designated driver (or 3). 

lowes cart

Hey there was serious decision making going on. I mean look at ALL the choices.  Small ones, tall ones, cheap ones and sleek ones. 

fridge

Ok I lie.  I’m the kind of girl who knows what I like.  I knew pretty much exactly what I wanted before we went in.  I had my wing man test every one of them out before I even wasted my time. 

jtt fridge

Oh la la.  This one is JUST RIGHT.

fridge2

I don’t know about you, but I think that’s some Friday night! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!! A side by side? hmmm xoxoxo G.

Sara V. said...

LOL.. Funny! Glad you are finally getting to move into your house soon!

Tracey said...

You can often find us at Lowe's on Friday nights. You must be so excited about the house!

Juliette said...

Your hilarious! BTW I was thinking of that conversation tonight as I was yawning into the beer I didnt really want to drink. UGH! I would have much rather been at Lowes!!

Ron said...

"oh man, we have have to go to home depot, bed bath beyond...I don't know if there is gonna be enough time."
-Frank The Tank.

Juliette said...

Your hilarious! BTW I was thinking of that conversation tonight as I was yawning into the beer I didnt really want to drink. UGH! I would have much rather been at Lowes!!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!! A side by side? hmmm xoxoxo G.

Post a Comment