Tuesday, March 8, 2011

City Girls Just Seem to Find Out Early

Jami left to go back to Pittsburgh today.  You’re probably wondering why I haven’t talked much about what we did while she was here.  The reason is quite simple.  ALL WE DID WAS SHOP AND EAT!  What can I say?  We’re girls!

jlj sdt

Jami has been my workout buddy since I started working out at the gym.  We have spent countless hours at the gym, running at the park, shopping, eating, party planning… the list goes on and on.  We can talk about anything and everything.  We knew the goings on of each other’s daily life and it was nice.  I miss it so much.

The love for Jami isn’t just my own.  The kids LOVE Jami too.  She’s like another Aunt, spoiling them at every chance she gets.  Whether that’s going to Toys R Us…

jamis visit 001

…or carrying on a mean game of backyard baseball.  (Yes Ella’s wearing pearls and flip flops to play baseball.  What’s the matter?)  I can tell she really loves and cares about my kids and it means a lot to me.   

House Patio 017House Patio 018House Patio 019House Patio 021

I’m sorry to see her go, but rest assured she will be back.  I know this because there may have been a restaurant (or two) that we missed.  Not only that, all I have to do is buy the wine and she’ll come. 

Jamis last day 002

Thanks Jami, for traveling 1200 miles to come see the Tirch Clan.  The time definitely went by too quickly and I’m sad to see you go.  Oh and Jami, for what it’s worth, I think you can open doors with just a smile! 

3 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

She is truly a jewel! xoxoxo G.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Post a Comment