Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let Date Night Begin

It’s hard moving into a new city and not knowing anyone.  It’s especially hard when you’d like an evening out without the kids.  Who do you trust with your kids?  Up until we moved to Texas my kids have never had a babysitter other than family.  Sometimes there are just some places you CAN’T take your kids.  Like this.  This is precious cargo, I can’t trust them with just anyone. 

George's Birthday 2011 091

Luckily I found SeekingSitters.  SeekingSitters is an on demand babysitter referral service.  You can go online for your last minute, one-time, part-time or full-time need and your local SeekingSitters owner works to schedule you a background screened Professional Sitter.  You can find out about SeekingSitters by visiting their website here.  Not sure if there is a SeekingSitters in your area?  Click here to find out. 

seekingsitters

No one paid me to write this post, the views are my own and I’m not receiving anything for writing it.  Now if you decide to use SeekingSitters and put my name (Susan Tirch) down as a referral I wouldn’t be at all mad. 

As a mom, I just like to share when I find something that is really great and I think SeekingSitters is a brilliant babysitting solution.  I just loved having the peace of mind leaving my children with a certified, background checked, CPR certified sitter.  Don’t get me wrong there are real people behind all those certifications.  My sitter is loving, caring, fun and most importantly LOVED by my children.   The greatest measure was knowing they couldn’t wait for her to come back. 

Let DATE NIGHT begin! 

3 comments:

Tracey said...

They need to open one in Pittsburgh!

Anonymous said...

Geee, I want to be their sitter again! xoxo G.

Ron said...

i need to franchise one of these to pittsburgh!

Post a Comment