Monday, April 4, 2011

Black and White

I have been working on a black and white picture collage to display in a place where I can walk by it every day and remember my kids when they were little.  Ok they’re still little, but you know what I’m saying.  Here are some of my all time favorite pictures.  They may seem like nothing special to you, but they’re special to me.   

Which one is Nicholas and which one is Jack?

 jttbabywnt4

I hope they’re always this close.

kids2

Swimming in Orlando.  I have pictures of Nicholas like this too, but they’re not digital. 

gpt jtteet gpt

My little Santas.  Never mind that one of them is cross-eyed. 

eet2wnt95jtt2

I love the behind the back shots.  This is a great candid moment. 

kids

This is the result of taking out too tight pigs tails and how she looked every night before bath. 

eet5

Damn we make cute kids. 

kids6 (2)wnt 94eet4jtt6

You’d think he was in a field somewhere, but this was our front yard in Maryland.  This was taken on his first birthday. 

wnt90

This is one of my favorite pictures of Ella ever.  It is a truly candid moment and captures her sweet innocence. 

eet

This boy just spells trouble, but he’s awfully darn cute.  I hope those looks keep on working for him.  Winking smile 

jttjtt5

If only my rolls looked that cute in a bikini.

eet6

Again, do you know who is who?  Nicholas or Jack? 

jtt4

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE.  Of any picture that has ever been taken of my kids, this is the winner.

wnt9

See, they don’t stay tiny for long, they’re already so grown up!

wnteet3kids outside front door (2)

Someone please make the growing STOP! 

kids3

 I’m asking everyone who reads today to click here to show your love and support. I would tell you what it is, but what fun would that be! I promise it doesn’t hurt.  Ok ok fine, it’s a vote for Top Mommy Blogs, but it only takes you clicking the link I provided and nothing else.  Thanks friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really have changed so quickly. They are beautiful children - you and George are very blessed..........and YES of course I know which is Jack and which is Nicholas. xoxoxo G.

Ron said...

Top pic, Jack left, Nicholas Right.
other pic...jack.

great pictures susan, I remember that one of Ella walking in the bleachers because you had it hanging at work. Did Amy take that? or you?

Can't wait till I can share pictures like this of our little one.

Julie Harmon said...

Great pictures!! You have a gorgeous family!

Ron said...

Top pic, Jack left, Nicholas Right.
other pic...jack.

great pictures susan, I remember that one of Ella walking in the bleachers because you had it hanging at work. Did Amy take that? or you?

Can't wait till I can share pictures like this of our little one.

Post a Comment