Friday, April 8, 2011

The Eagle Has Landed

My mom arrived in town today.  It has been 3 months since I’ve seen her.  Sad smile  I think she was happy to see me the kids. 

Granny 004

So far we’ve:

  • Gone on a walk
  • Ate dinner at one of my favorite mexican places
  • Lost a toenail
  • Picked out and bought the fabric for curtains in the playroom
  • Bought throw pillows for the guest bedroom

Not bad for 6 hours right?  Check back as we eat make our way through Austin.  More fun to come!

Don’t forget to click here

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Have a great time!!

Julie Harmon said...

Lost a toenail?? OUCH! Yea, Mom is here!!!

A-Nik said...

Look how happy the kids look (esp Jack!). Even Nicholas has a "real" smile!!! Have fun!

Julie Harmon said...

Lost a toenail?? OUCH! Yea, Mom is here!!!

Tracey said...

Have a great time!!

Post a Comment