Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Ugh we had an EARLY start to our morning.  I swear the kids were up earlier for the Easter Bunny than Santa Claus.  I had my alarm set for 6:30 to hide the eggs, (outside or I would have done it last night) but I heard the kids up at 6:12 a.m.  Luckily, I could use the excuse that it wasn’t light out yet to stall them.  Nevertheless, the egg hunt was on by 7:00 a.m.

eet3jtt2wnt

Of course all the preparation of filling the eggs and making the basket only translates to 10 minutes or less of fun. 

jtt basket2eet2wnt basket

They didn’t do too badly though. Check out their loot.

Easter 2011 002

eet basket jtt basket3wnt ba

I always do a little “photo shoot” on Easter so today I went back and compared this years versus last.  I’m amazed, frightened and sad about how much the kids have grown and changed in just one short year. 

1Easter 2011 012

Failed attempt at recreating the pose

wnt6wnt3

 

jtt4jtt

I’m holding on as tightly as I can.   Who wouldn’t want to keeping living these moments over and over again?

kids2wnt4eet5jtt6eet7eet8eet peek a bookidsjtt4kids4kids6kids5

Happy Easter from our crazy family to yours. 

family funny

5 comments:

Tyly said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love all the posed pictures of the kids, because that's totally my mom, and the mom I plan to be one day! :)

Tracey said...

Great pictures Susan! Love the last shot. The kids are getting so big. It is sad to see them grow so fast. Don't you wish you could freeze time just for a little bit?

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh that's all I can say - ahhhhhh! xoxoxo G.

K cubed said...

those are great pictures. and I love the Easter buckets as well.

Tyly said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love all the posed pictures of the kids, because that's totally my mom, and the mom I plan to be one day! :)

Post a Comment