Saturday, April 23, 2011

Magnifico

I’m busy hiding Easter eggs and turning this….

Easter Egg Hunt St Mgt Mary 032

into this

Easter Egg Hunt St Mgt Mary 034Easter Egg Hunt St Mgt Mary 035Easter Egg Hunt St Mgt Mary 038

I figured it has been a long time since I’ve given you a recipe.  Pretty much that’s because I only cook during the holidays and the last holiday was 4 months ago.  Winking smile 

So while I’m busy playing Easter Bunny, enjoy this AWESOME Easter (or anytime) dessert. 

Cake Magnifico

Ingredients

Cake Magnifico 001

  • 1 Yellow Cake Mix
  • 1 large instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 1/2 cups cold milk
  • 1 large Cool Whip
  • 1/2 cup warm milk
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 20 oz can crushed pineapple drained
  • coconut

Directions

Bake cake in 9X13 pan according to directions

Cake Magnifico 003

Prepare pudding with 1 1/2 c milk

Soften cream cheese with 1/2 c warm milk

Blend with pudding

Cake Magnifico 007

Spread on cooled cake

Cake Magnifico 008Cake Magnifico 009

Cover with pineapple

Cake Magnifico 012

Spread with Cool Whip on top

Cake Magnifico 013

Sprinkle with coconut

Cake Magnifico 017

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ron said...

mmmmm cake.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that cake. I see it's on the 3rd generation now! So glad. Ummm - why isn't in the shape of a bunny???? xoxoxox G.

Ron said...

mmmmm cake.

Post a Comment