Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Successful Night

I’m not dead as some suspected!  I hope you’re glad to hear that.  I went out last evening to celebrate Julie’s 40th 29th birthday.

jkh sdt

My hope was I would blog when I got home.  Trust me when I tell you that you should be VERY glad there was no blog last night.  I don’t get out much and clearly that is a good thing. 

jkh sdt2

I really did have a great time meeting Julie’s friends and family and celebrating her special day.  As you all know, Julie and I have logged many miles together, but our friendship has turned into more than that.  I am very thankful for her.  It is hard to be so far away from all my family and friends so it’s nice when you meet someone that makes you feel “at home”. 

Now that she’s experienced my drunkiness special shenanigans I think we can be lifelong friends.  Happy Birthday Julie!  I hope this year is your best.  Kisses!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...........AND she still loves you! xoxoxo G.

K cubed said...

Looks like fun. I was worried about you when there was no blog yesterday. By the way, love the boots

Julie Harmon said...

I love you too, Susan, and I think we will be lifelong friends, as well! Life would be very boring without you in my life! I love your tenacity, motivated personality and your loving soul!
Thank you so much for making my birthday such a fun event!!!!

A-Nik said...

Julie will continue to be your running partner, but I expect that you won't be invited out in "public" or to family events anymore! LOL!! JK! Is this what made you look at my 40th bday pics??? Hahahahahaha - I'm pretty sure you were in the same state that night! Hahahahaha!

K cubed said...

Looks like fun. I was worried about you when there was no blog yesterday. By the way, love the boots

Post a Comment