Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Tisket a Tasket

A tisket a tasket,

I’m taking my teacher a basket. 

jtt eet3

As you can see I have a certain sheen,

my mom is too liberal with the sunscreen.

jtt eet2

A tisket a tasket,

I’m collecting eggs in my basket bag.

eet2

There’s too much wind I can not see,

but I’ll still smile, look at me!

eet3

A tisket a tasket, I’ve got my eggs in my basket bag.

I’ll open to see what I can find,

oh candy, chocolate and bubbles

Goodie, nothing my mom will mind!

eet5

A tisket a tasket, can’t we afford a basket? 

I’ll use this carton, I’ll make it full.

My mom made me wear pink, I think it’s bull!

jtt

A tisket a tasket, I don’t need a basket.

I’ll sit right here and open, to see what I can see. 

What’s that?  Candy?  All for me? 

jtt4jtt5

A tisket a tasket, this whole thing’s a racket. 

I’ll smile once for this pic.

More candy, more candy, until I’m sick. 

sdt eet jtt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Happy Easter! xoxoxo G.

Ron said...

Happy Easter Tirches!

?tirchi?
?tirchs?

Ron said...

Happy Easter Tirches!

?tirchi?
?tirchs?

Post a Comment