Friday, May 13, 2011

Circle of Moms

Blogger was down all day yesterday so I never got to post.  All I kept thinking was someone at Blogger HQ was in BIG trouble!  I pictured an all nighter with lots of nerdy techy computer people and lots of Starbucks. 

Nevertheless I am back and I will have a regular blog post for you soon.  In the meantime if you could take a little time and vote for—my blog has been nominated to the Top 25 Health & Fitness Mom Blogs list on Circle of Moms.  You can click the link to the right on my sidebar to vote or you can just click here.

All you have to do is find my blog (MomSwimBikeRun) and then click the thumbs up.  You can do so once every 24 hours now through June 10th.  Don’t forget to do it from your mobile device too, and when you go to work, and at the library and ask all your other friends if you can borrow their computer.  You get the idea. 

Honestly, I’d love for you to vote once every 24 hours, but I’m happy you’ve just taken the time to be here!

xoxoxo

Susan

1 comments:

Tri4Success said...

I'm still waiting for Blogger to catch up. I posted just before everything shut down and that post still hasn't been restored.

Post a Comment