Monday, May 30, 2011

Something Going Around

Be careful, there is something going around… it’s some kind of bug… or maybe a fever.  It’s the Circle of Moms thing.  It has bitten me and taken hold and I can’t stop blogging, facebooking, tweeting, etc. for votes.  I know you’re all sick of it (as am I), but there is only 1 day left and there is no sense in giving up now.  I’ve held third place for so long and I want to finish there. 

So PLEASE if you read my blog and I’ve helped you giggle a time or two or you’ve enjoyed my wardrobe malfunctions and my make-you-reel-better-about-yourself posts Click here and then the thumbs up next to my blog name.  If I can get all my readers to vote I will surely take 2nd and maybe even first today.

You get one vote per 24 hours per IP address.  So feel free to vote from your phone, computer, iPad, iTouch… you get the picture.

Each one of my readers, and your votes, is greatly appreciated. 

2 comments:

XLMIC said...

Awesome post! Mind if I copy/paste it? LOL

You are doing pretty awesome in that contest! We all want to make varsity cheer squad pretty badly, eh? Well, I know you're gonna kick my heinie ;-) best of luck to you :)

Momswimbikerun said...

haha... I think my husband wants this more than I do. LOL Best of luck to you as well!

Post a Comment