Thursday, May 19, 2011

Off To Kindergarten

It seems like just yesterday she was only three.

EET at School

Now my baby is graduating. Oh how can it be?

eet

She did a dance.

shades eet2

She did a song.

singing eet

Jack wondered why it took so long.

She made me cry and she made me proud.

diploma jj eet

She smiled for pictures for the crowd.

diploma eet2

So long to her teachers, so long to her friend.

after ic eet2

But don’t you worry this is not the end! 

Now you’re off to Kindergarten, where lots of fun awaits.

Who knows, she might just be the next President of the United States.

after eet

Don’t forget your daily vote for me for Top 25 Health and Fitness Mom Blogs at Circle of Moms.  I appreciate your vote.  You can vote once every 24 hours by clicking here.  Thanks!

7 comments:

Tyly said...

So freakin' precious. She's gorgeous, and I love the rhyme!

Anonymous said...

Very creative, Susan. Ella is growing up very fast! :o( xoxoxo G.

Julie Harmon said...

AWWW! She is stunning and so sweet!!

A-Nik said...

Ahhhh!!!! Belles! What is she holding in the dance? Why do all the boys seem to have guitars? What are the girls holding? Is this discrimination???

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Awwww great post! Def. made me smile! Congrats to your sweet girl. :)

Ronald Obringer said...

i want to know what her foreign oil policy will be before I vote for her! Congrats Little E!

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Awwww great post! Def. made me smile! Congrats to your sweet girl. :)

Post a Comment