Monday, May 9, 2011

Top Ten

Top 10 Reasons

Why I Love You

By

Nicholas Tirch

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 001

10.  You invite my friends over a lot

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 004

My interpretation:  Your friends have you over and I feel obligated to repay the favor. Winking smile

9.  You signed me up for all of my sports

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 005

My interpretation:  I remind him of that every day so that Daddy doesn’t get ANY credit.

8.  You cheer me up when I’m sad.

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 006

My interpretation:  I tickle him so hard until he forgets what he was sad about

7.  You take me to the store when I have money.

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 007

My interpretation:  We shop at Walmart way too much

6.  You make the best chicken patty sandwiches

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 008

My interpretation:  Thanks Tyson

5.  You love me even when I do something wrong.

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 009

My interpretation:  You break-a my lamp I break-a ya face… and I won’t be smilin’.

4.  You let me skip homework on Mondays. 

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 010

My interpretation:  I need a break after the weekend.

3.  You buy us ice cream a lot.

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 011

My interpretation:  My ice cream habit needs to STOP.

2.  You don’t get mad when I do something wrong on my homework.

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 012

My interpretation:  Uh… yes I do (I have no patience) and this was your way to guilt me in to being nice.  Noted!

1.  You love me with all your heart. 

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 013

My interpretation:  I most certainly do! 

8 comments:

Chunky Monkey said...

Sweet boy!

Julie Harmon said...

That is priceless! Love your interpretations!!!

Tyly said...

That is so sweet!

K cubed said...

Definitely a keeper. What fun!

Tri4Success said...

Walmart, Tyson chicken, and ice cream ..... oh my. Great post!

Ron said...

ohhhh man he is buttering you up for something ;)

Ron said...

ohhhh man he is buttering you up for something ;)

K cubed said...

Definitely a keeper. What fun!

Post a Comment