Saturday, June 18, 2011

Comfort Levels

Pflugerville Triathlon is happening tomorrow.  I’m NOT prepared (for the swim). 

500m Swim  Comfort level:  –2.  Projected finishing time 13:00 minutes momswimbikerun

14 mile Bike  Comfort level:  9.  Projected finishing time:  57 minutes

momswimbikerun

3 mile Run Comfort Level:  9.  Projected finishing time:  30 minutes 

momswimbikerun

Regardless of my comfort level 195 will be marked tomorrow and racing.  

sdt pflugerville

I’m going to prepare my bike and go through my checklist and then off to bed.  4:45 am will come pretty quickly.  Wish me luck! 

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Good luck! If you can swim in the river, you can swim anywhere! You will do great.

kelly said...

Have a great race

RunningMama said...

Good luck!

Carrie said...

Good luck!!

Tri4Success said...

Good luck!

Post a Comment