Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ready to Go

Spent all day packing.  Ok not ALL day, but most of the day was dedicated to preparations for our 2 week get away to Pennsylvania and I think I’m ready to go. 

I’m excited for this:

This:

butler tri

This:

sdtskiing

But mostly this (and many more):

afn sdtcin wntjlj eetwdd

sdt jjbts sdt3girls3

I will not miss this: 

butler tri

And hope they’ll be plenty of this (minus the tutu):

sdt run

See you in Pittsburgh, but until then I leave you with this:

I’ll be trying to post as much as I can while I’m away on vacation, but I want to spend as much time with my friends and family and don’t want to have to “worry” about blogging.  If I do something exciting you’ll be sure to know, but you can only hear so much about me stuffing my face at my favorite ‘burgh restaurants.  In the meantime, I have some great guest posts coming your way, so be sure to stop by daily! 

3 comments:

G. said...

ONE more sleep! xoxoxo G.

Jharmon671 said...

Going to really miss you but I know your friends and family in PA have been missing you for much longer!
Continue to expect daily texts while your away!
xxoo
Julie

Ronald Obringer said...

safe travels!

Post a Comment