Saturday, June 11, 2011

Which Do you Choose?

I was reading Skinny Runner today, as I do every day, and she had a thought provoking question at the end of her blog. 

It was… Bradley Cooper or Ryan Reynolds 

1B1F4FB01B1ECB69

I’d totally choose Bradley Cooper without even batting an eyelash.  Sorry Ryan, you’re not a bad runner up. 

Anywho, I thought I’d make this a fun post.  If you HAVE to choose just one, which do you choose? 

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts

I’m a Starbucks girl.

Long Runs or Speed Work

running feet

Most days I’d rather run 10 miles at an easy pace than torture myself for 3 miles.  So I guess I choose the long run. 

Tamra or Gretchen

Don’t make me pick.  How can I?  Fine I’ll go with Tamra and only because she’s less annoying.  I said less. 

Nike or Under Armour

10132001 005

I’m definitely an Under Armour Girl. 

The Book or The Movie

I have to read the book before I see the movie, but George says he won’t read the book because it ruins the movie.  There has NEVER been a movie that has lived up to the book (in my mind). 

Coke or Pepsi

I’m a Diet Coke girl.  It’s my crack.  Just so you know, McDonald’s fountain Diet Coke is the BEST Diet Coke on earth. 

Mac or a PC

I have a PC, but would like to have an iPad.  What does that make me? 

Full Marathon or Half Marathon

sdt finish

I definitely prefer running the half.  It’s long enough to be a challenge, but short enough to not kill your soul.  There is NOTHING like finishing a marathon though.  Did I answer the question? 

Run in 100 Degrees or 0 degrees

2feetrunSDT

I’d run in zero degrees with frozen eyelashes over running in the heat ANY day! 

Facebook or Twitter

I’m really not cool enough to tweet.  #loser

So which do you prefer? Copy and paste these questions into the comments questions and let me know which you prefer. 

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts

Long Runs or Speed Work

Tamra or Gretchen

Nike or Under Armour

The Book or The Movie

Coke or Pepsi

Mac or PC

Full or Half Marathon

100* or 0*

Facebook or Twitter

9 comments:

Haley @ Climb Run Lift Mom said...

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts - Neither, lol.

Long Runs of Speed Work - Long Runs!

Tamra or Gretchen - No clue...

Nike or Under Armour - Under Armour

The Book or The Movie - The Movie

Coke or Pepsi - Used to be Diet Coke, but I'm a recovering addict.

Mac or PC - PC. Wish I could afford a Mac, lol!

Full or Half Marathon - Full

100* or 0* - Zero!

Facebook or Twitter - Facebook

Oh... And Bradley Cooper all the way too :)

KC said...

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts -Dunkin Baby! (PS the Frozen Hot Chocolate is to DIEEE for)

Long Runs of Speed Work - Ummm.....I drive fast, so does that count as speed work?

Tamra or Gretchen - Neither OC is lame- NJ or NYC

Nike or Under Armour - Nike- they make more Buckeyes gear

The Book or The Movie- Movie- I have a one year old, I can barely read the mail

Coke or Pepsi - Coke

Mac or PC- PC

Full or Half Marathon - Are you kidding me?

100* or 0* - See above answer

Facebook or Twitter- Facebook- Twitter sucks

Amanda said...

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts - Starbucks

Long Runs or Speed Work - Long

Tamra or Gretchen - they appear to be exactly the same

Nike or Under Armour - Nike

The Book or The Movie - the Book, all the way

Coke or Pepsi - Coke

Mac or PC - PC (they pay me)

Full or Half Marathon (Half is the best, but marathons are tempting)

100* or 0* - tough call, gotta go with 0

Facebook or Twitter - Facebook

as to Bradley vs. Ryan - I think that is the most difficult to answer. I have to agree, Bradley.

Lisa McCarthy said...

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts - Straight coffee - Dunkin Donuts, espresso drink - Starbucks

Long Runs or Speed Work - Long Run

Tamra or Gretchen - Tamra

Nike or Under Armour - I don't own either at this point.

The Book or The Movie - Book

Coke or Pepsi - Pepsi (FIL worked for them!)

Mac or PC - PC, but only because I've never had a Mac

Full or Half Marathon - Half (if I ever decide to run one!)

100* or 0* - 0*

Facebook or Twitter - Facebook

Cooper said...

I love things like this!

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts= Starbucks

Long Runs or Speed Work= Long Runs

Tamra or Gretchen= Tamra

Nike or Under Armour= Nike

The Book or The Movie= The Movie

Coke or Pepsi= Coke

Mac or PC= Mac

Full or Half Marathon= Half

100* or 0*= 0

Facebook or Twitter= Facebook

And my fellow Mr. Cooper is 10000000000000000000000000000x better!

tracey smith said...

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts- not a coffee drinker, definitely DD for the donuts

Long Runs or Speed Work- speed work

Tamra or Gretchen- don't know who they are

Nike or Under Armour- UA

The Book or The Movie- definitely the book

Coke or Pepsi- Coke (cherry is the best)

Mac or PC- Mac

Full or Half Marathon- half

100* or 0*- 0

Facebook or Twitter- FB

Ryan Reynolds for me!

Selfish Mommy said...

RYAN all the way! I even have a photo! DROOLS.....

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts- don't care in the slightest, I don't go to either ever

Long Runs or Speed Work- long run because I feel more accomplished

Tamra or Gretchen- Tamra because I think Gretchen has to move on

Nike or Under Armour- Nike

The Book or The Movie- definitely the book, but I agree with George....the movie NEVER lives up to the book and it to totally ruins the movie

Coke or Pepsi- Diet Pespi cherry

Mac or PC- PC, support my job -BUY DELL! :)

Full or Half Marathon- well, I have never run a full, but am really looking forward to trying one.....but, will have to say half for now

100* or 0*- 100, I am TX born and bred

Facebook or Twitter- FB

Ronald Obringer said...

Starbucks,
Speed Workouts,
Neither...WHO ARE THEY?
Under Armour, no question.
The Book...BUT...read the lord of the rings series...the movies are SPOT on.
Diet Dew...but if i have to pick...coke.
PC
Half Marathon
100 degrees...0 just hurts so bad.
Facebook, twitter is for twits.

Angie F. said...

LOVE this post...

Bradley Cooper. MEOW. Although if Clive Owen were on this list it would be him. Meeeeow.

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts -DD all the way!!! Starbuck's usually gives me the shakes and GI distress. For reals. TMI?

Long Runs or Speed Work - D) None of the above

Tamra or Gretchen - I would rather pluck every hair on my body one by one than watch either one of these vapid narcissists.

Nike or Under Armour - Nike. I have two pairs of Nike workout capris that I love and will wear until they fall off my body.

The Book or The Movie- The book. George is so wrong on this one. The movie NEVER lives up to the book. NEVER.

Coke or Pepsi - Coke Zero. Ahhhhh. Or as Tom calls it "poison".

Mac or PC- Love my MAC.

Full or Half Marathon - D) None of the above but I would like to run a 1/2 someday.

100 degrees or 0- ZERO. Need I remind you of the hell of riding a bike on a 98 degree day?

Facebook or Twitter- Facebook..I still can't really figure out Twitter. LAME.

Post a Comment