Friday, July 29, 2011

Black and White and Hung All Over

Waaaay back in April I posted about making a black and white picture collage.  I wanted to create a collage of pictures that capture simple moments in my children’s lives.  I wanted it to be something I could walk by every day, and it would make me smile.  Well, three months later I FINALLY made it happen. 

I turned most of these…

jttbabywnt4

kids2

gpt jtteet gpt

kids

wnt90

eet

jtt4

wnt9

kids outside front door (2)

Into this: 

Black and White Collage 001Black and White Collage 013Black and White Collage 014Black and White Collage 009Black and White Collage 015Black and White Collage 016

The whole thing (frames and all) cost me $23.  I got the black frames on Black Friday-- all of them were $10 and it cost me $13 to have the photos printed.  The “TIRCH” above all the photos was a gift from my mom.  I think it cost $25 to $30 which I thought was a steal for something so cute. 

I love this wall and I hope walking by it every day will remind me how precious my little ones are and how time goes by too quickly to sweat the small stuff.  My kids will only be little once and I need to remember to cherish every single moment.  It’s pretty simple really.  In fact, it’s black an white! 

6 comments:

Maria said...

VERY cool! Want to come to my house and do one? Oh, and find a comparable deal, too?!!!
xoxo

Tyly @ One Mile at a Time said...

LOVE IT! What beautiful memories to hang on your wall.

XLMIC said...

I have always wanted to do that! It looks great :) Love this idea so much.

G. said...

This is fabulous! I remember every single one of the pics - where does the time go?? xoxoxo G.

Ronald Obringer said...

looks great susan!!

Kelly said...

super cute.

Post a Comment