Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Little More of This

Today I ran 12 miles, but you wouldn’t know it because I took not one single picture.  Sometimes I’m a bad blogger… um no comments please… I know it’s MOST of the time.  Hey you’re the one here reading.  Winking smile 

Anyway I went with this girl:

bc

This girl hurt her back:

jkh2

I most likely looked like this minus the tutu (and the smile):

sdt finish2

Our miles went like this:

  • Mile 1:  11:23
  • Mile 2:  11:19
  • Mile 3:  11:13
  • Mile 4:  11:09 ----> 5 Gummie Bears
  • Mile 5:  10:57
  • Mile 6:  10:32
  • Mile 7:  10:40
  • Mile 8:  10:53
  • Mile 9:  10:38 -----> 5 more Gummie Bears
  • Mile 10: 10:40
  • Mile 11:  11:03
  • Mile 12:  10:20

Total:  2:11:03

Average:  10:54

Today’s run was actually really good.  It went by so quickly. NOT like I was running quickly, but three miles felt like one and we were to the turn around point in no time.  By mile nine I was shocked that there was only three to go.  I love when runs go like that because sometimes one mile seems like 100.   I think I’m due for a new pair of shoes.  Mine are about 6 months old with probably close to 600 miles on them so…

I bought (ordered) a new pair of these:

So I wouldn’t get another one of these:

blister

And I’ll make it to get another one of these:

Bling 004

For more of this, look here

1 comments:

Natetray said...

We must be on the same page- I need new sneakers also and I am eating gummy bears on long runs. I ate them during my other marathons, so why change a good thing?Great run today- I really miss running with you.

Post a Comment