Friday, September 23, 2011

Free Family Friday

Tonight was free family Friday at the YMCA.  That means I stood in line in the wee hours of the morning on the last Saturday in August in hopes that I would get four hours of freedom from the kids for FREE on September 23rd.  Waking up early on that Saturday morning was worth it. 

I picked up this MM Couture dress at TJ Maxx for $39.  I had never heard of MM Couture, but I immediately fell in love with this dress when I saw it.  It was on clearance and I had to have it.  At $39 ON CLEARANCE (that’s a lot for TJ Maxx) I figured it must be a “good” brand and came home and googled it.  I’m confident $39 was a great deal as most of these dresses are at least $90 online.   Yay me!

sdt3

We had an awesome “night” out (from 4:00 until 8:00 mind you) eating great food with great company.  I feel pleasantly plump and am confident I effectively ate back all the calories I burned running this week.  It’s a gift I have and I’m VERY good at it.  If you’re ever in need of information about this special talent feel free to contact me. 

Thank you YMCA, I’m a better parent because of you.  It may be just four hours, but it’s four hours of quality adult time with the hubby and for that I thank you.

sdt gpt3 fave

5 comments:

G. said...

You look great in that dress and Geo. "branched out" in his shirt, I see. Oh and I passed on that "talent" to you. xoxoxo G.

Tracey said...

Sounds fun. You look fabulous!!

Steelerfan said...

You look great and you two match!!

Letty :)

Ronald Obringer said...

annnnddd you guys even matched ;). Looking forward to a night out with the wife soon enough myself...nana is ready for night of babysitting while mom and dad reminisce about their time before noah.

tracey smith said...

Sounds fun! And you look fabulous!!

Post a Comment