Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Operation Hello Kitty

Operation Hello Kitty party preparation is in full effect.  I’ve brought in relief to help in the preparations. 

Hint:

jlj eet

Everything will be revealed for the party on Saturday.  Right now I’m too exhausted to put thoughts together. 

Here’s what I’ve done in the past 36 hours:

  • Baked cookie pop Hello Kitty cookies
  • Made Hello Kitty headbands
  • Iced Hello Kitty cookies
  • Cut foam… LOTS AND LOTS of foam for Hello Kitty Craft
  • Assembled and cut parts for other Hello Kitty craft
  • Made a pin the bow on Hello Kitty game
  • Played wife, mother, chauffer, laundress and marathoner

Still to go

  • Make cake (eek!)
  • Stuff pinata
  • Assemble treat bags
  • Clean house
  • Grocery shop
  • Make food
  • Complete my trip to insanityville
  • Host 15 five year olds for a party

You might think I’m crazy, but I do love all the preparation.  I just wish I weren’t so lazy busy and hadn’t left everything until the last minute.  It will all be worth it in the end. 

To be continued……

3 comments:

Lisa McCarthy said...

Have a great time with Jami and I know the party will be amazing!

G. said...

"help" is there? xoxo G.

robringer said...

master procrastinator...i should have a degree in that skillset.

Post a Comment