Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunny with a Chance of Sweating

Today marked the 87th day of 100 plus degree days in Texas.  It’s a new record up from 63 in 2009.  So yeah it’s been hot here, it IS hot here and it will continue for God knows how long.  I’m so glad we moved to Texas to experience this lovely record AND that I decided to train for a marathon.  What was I thinking?  Please remind me of this if I get a crazy idea next year.  (By the way, the normal number of 100 plus days is on average 14.)

Anyway, I’ll be running from 9 am to approximately 11 am tomorrow. 

weather

Listen Texas, I have had enough.  Let’s start thinking pumpkin spice lattes,  candy corn, football, cinnamon sugar donuts, walking in the leaves and comfy sweaters, shall we?  Mmmm Kay! 

5 comments:

tracey smith said...

I can't even imagine! I would never run outside. (and by your title, I thought you were starting to write about the tv show!) Miss ya!

Kortni said...

The weather is awful, which is why I run at 5am. I don't know how you run so "late" in the morning. Good luck with your run!!

G. said...

Wow - it's hot out there! xoxo G.

JulietteHarmon said...

Unbearable! It was 100 degrees when I went for my run last night at 6pm.

robringer said...

uggghhhhh that sucks.

Post a Comment