Thursday, September 8, 2011

Top 10

Top 10 Reasons it’s no fun when George is out of town

bess bistro sdt gpt

10.  When the little monsters wake up in the middle of the night I can’t tell them to go to Daddy’s side of the bed.

9.  Something always breaks and needs repair

8.  I wind up eating kid food

7.  Increased likelihood of internet stalkers coming by to murder me

6.  I miss curriculum night at my kids’ school

5.  There is no sex one to tell “not tonight I have a headache”

4.  Homework, dinner, after school activities, baths, books and bed are done all alone

3.  NCIS and Swamp People are recording at the same time and I can’t ask, “which on do you want canceled?”

2.  There’s no one around to get my lemonade

And the number 1 reason it’s no fun when George is out of town….. 

1.  I miss him

gpt sdt finishgpt sdtsdt gptgpt sdt bike

4 comments:

G. said...

Awww - now THAT'S special!!!! xoxo G.

Cara said...

I am SO with you! Dave doesn't go away often, but it really sucks. I especially like #8 and #4. I'd say #10, but I seem to be very popular with my non-sleeping 3 year old in the middle of the night! Daddy just won't do.

Julie Harmon said...

My fav blog (until your next super witty one). Thanks for the laugh and y'all are so cute!!!

Cooper Irons said...

Only after our Austin visit would I understand the NCIS comment!
George Rocks!
D.

Post a Comment