Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Bucket List

Sometimes when you're really busy in life, oh I don't know say training for a marathon and raising three kids, you forget to stop and do what's really important.  I don't mean the DOING is so important, but the memories that you create along the way by the doing.  I'm constantly telling myself, "I don't have time for that" or "I'll do it later" but time doesn't get made and later never comes.

So when I came across this Fall Bucket List on my friend Gretchen's Facebook, I decided it would become my bucket list.  Truth be told, most of these things we do every year anyway, but it's a good way to keep me on track to do all the fun fall things with my kids.  I don't want to be bogged down going through life.  I want to enjoy it.

Source unknown... if it's yours let me know.  

So get out there and do all the things on the Fall Bucket List like....

Go on a Hayride:



Go to the pumpkin patch:  


Go on a nature walk:  

Make leaf art:

Have a photo shoot in a leaf pile:


Carve pumpkins:




Bake fall cookies:


Trick or Treat:


Go to a corn maze:


Bake pies:



It looks like last year I was well on my way to checking off a lot of the items from the Fall Bucket List.  It's time to start buckling down and checking off items start having fun and creating memories for 2011.

What's on your Fall Bucket List?   What other items should I add to mine?  

3 comments:

Julie Harmon said...

Very cute! I'm going to add - Go on a tour of a local winery.

G. said...

Nice! xoxoxo G.

robringer said...

have fun!! isn't that what its all about? :)

Post a Comment