Thursday, October 27, 2011

Loosening my Belt

Heading out for girls' night to a friend of Bianca's.  I'm wearing this outfit that took me an hour to pick out after I put on everything in my closet  I just threw on.  I'm not loving it especially now that I see it in pics, but it will have to do.




I'm taking my cousin's world famous Buffalo Chicken Dip.  May need to loosen a notch on my belt.


Maria’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
Ingredients
Buffalo Chicken Dip 001
Mix 2 large cans chicken
Buffalo Chicken Dip 006
2 8-oz packages cream cheese
Buffalo Chicken Dip 007
1/2 c blue cheese dressing
1/2 c Ranch dressing
(you can use all ranch or all blue cheese if you prefer)
Buffalo Chicken Dip 005
1/2 c buffalo sauce
Buffalo Chicken Dip 008
‘1/2 c Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 c cheddar cheese
Buffalo Chicken Dip 009
Blend all ingredients. 
Buffalo Chicken Dip 011
Either bake until melted (350* for about 45 minutes) or use crock pot.  Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos scoops (or both).
Buffalo Chicken Dip 012

See ya on the flip side.  

3 comments:

Maria said...

Enjoy!! And thanks for the shout out!
xoxoxo

G. said...

Glad to see Ella is still loving to cook! xoxox G. (I've seen you in better outfits!) hahaha xoxox G.

cara said...

I'm late to the party, but love love love this dip! Actually, on my birthday, I made it for myself. Thanks for the recipe (from earlier this year).

Post a Comment