Saturday, November 12, 2011

Marathon Eve

On the eve of my marathon I'm feeling so many emotions.  I'm exhausted (not exactly sure why), I'm nervous, I'm excited, and I'm anxious.  I wish I could just fast forward to tomorrow around 12:30 and then this thing would be done.  I can't fast forward so I guess the only thing left to do is run.


Thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me throughout my training and thank YOU little blog world.  I don't thank you enough for being here reading.  Even if I don't know you, or can't see you or talk to you, I know you're out there reading.  I know you roll your eyes at my dumb jokes, probably curse me for saying stupid stuff (having typos and using bad grammar), but I still feel your love and support!

Best of luck to everyone out there running tomorrow especially my friend Julie.  To you Julie I say these words:



You are a strong woman, more woman than I!  You're a mom, a wife, you work full-time and you still managed to train for a marathon.  Some women can't do one of those things well, but you've managed to do them all.

I've tried to love and support you through this journey and I hope you've felt it.  Know when things get tough tomorrow (and they will, they always do) I'm still there loving and supporting you.  I might not be there by your side, but I'm there in mind and spirit.  I believe in you and know that you'll cross that finish line.  There's nothing you can't do!

See you at the finish line!

5 comments:

Kelly D Chance said...

Good luck and congrats on finishing the training. That alone is pretty impressive

Erika Myers said...

Best of luck! You are going to be great!!

Kortni said...

You are going to be awesome! Be strong, run strong, and BELIEVE!!!!

Julie Harmon said...

Susan,
I know you will and you have been a great source of inspiration, since we became friends!
Thank you for all your love and support and I'll see you at the finish!!
BTW you have you time goal in the bag, Lil Bit!!
Love you!!!

G. said...

Good Luck! xoxo G.

Post a Comment