Monday, December 19, 2011

2011 Memories

As we get closer and closer to the end of December and the close of 2011, I just can't believe a whole year has gone by, AGIAN!  It seems to me that time goes quicker and quicker as I get older.  Just me?  2010 was a year of many challenges, but I feel like 2011 was a year of settling in.  Here are my favorite moments from 2011. 


Watching George run the Tough Mudder


Running my first Marathon 


Moving into our New Home 


Watching Nicholas play his first Season of Baseball 






Visits from Friends and Family 


Ella Graduating from Pre-K 


Watching Nicholas Run his first 5K 

Spending Quality Time at the Lake with my Family and the Harmons
Learning to Wakeboard 



All the Kids' Birthdays 
Transforming Ella into Taylor Swift 


Going to NYC for the Marathon 
Running my Second Marathon 

Watching Jack transform and Finally LOVE Soccer 

Hosting the First Annual Circle of Friends Thanksgiving 
Hosting Ella's Cookie Making Party

Wow so much went on in 2011.  Believe me, I narrowed it down.  There are a LOT more moments I could have included.  The ones I included are the "monumental" ones that made me feel the most happy. I feel truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life to create these memories with and thank YOU, my blog readers, for sharing in my journey.  

3 comments:

G. said...

You are blessed and yes, the older you get, the faster the time goes............xoxo G.

robringer said...

great post

T and D said...

We feel honored to be included.
Hopefully we will make many more memories together :)
T and D

Post a Comment