Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chatter: One Last Thing

Stolen from the pages of People magazine.  I bring you chatter.  

LAST THING I COOKED
Well I warmed up enchiladas made by my friend Karla, but I didn't really cook that so.... I made bacon and waffles for breakfast.  I use Bisquick to make my waffles and have a belgian waffle maker.  They turn out crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.  If I liked waffles, they'd be perfect.  I prefer the bacon part myself.

LAST MOVIE I SAW
The last movie I saw was Mission Impossible IV and I loved, loved, loved it.  I have always loved Tom Cruise even though he's a little "questionable" these days.  How is Tom Cruise almost 50 years old? Does that mean I'm not 29?


LAST COUNTRY I VISITED
That would be the USA.  Well, I've been to Mexico and the Caribbean before it required a passport but that was a LONG time ago.  Can you believe that I don't even have a passport?  I'm going to rectify that situation and plan to visit Roatan, Honduras.   How does one get a passport anyway?


LAST SHOW I RECORDED
Oh my I should really be embarrassed.  Here is a list of the current shows I DVR.  Please don't hate me.  No seriously, come back...

Pretty Little Liars
The Bachelor
Teen Mom
Jersey Shore
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (and Orange County)
Modern Family
The Biggest Loser
Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
Kendra
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Kourtney and Kim take New York
Guiliana and Bill
Real World ( and all the challenges)

Ok I think I've embarrassed myself enough.  I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them on the fly.


LAST GIFT I RECEIVED 
My beautiful mesh bracelet from Tiffany for my 10 year anniversary gifted to me by, none other than, my husband.   I love it as I do all the jewelry my hubby has gotten for me over the 16 years we've been together.  Hint to any of the men reading out there.... Tiffany & Co is timeless.

Now you go.  Answer the questions in the comments section.  I'd love to here from YOU.

7 comments:

Afelton1974 said...

Here goes..
Cooked: Killer Beef Stew from the "Mad Hungry" cookbook. SOO good.
Last movie: The Hangover 2 and those are 2 hours I'll never get back. Worst. Movie. Ever.
Last Country I visited: Aruba
Last Show I recorded: Modern Family
Last Gift I received: Beautiful bracelet from one of my bffs and a wedding gift of bowls/china (received at the same time)..

That was fun!! XOXO

Kelly D Chance said...

cooked- my husband cooked what I told him does that count, or I put pizza in the oven. Other than that I am with the waffles
movie- Tangled with the kiddos
country - Mexico and I am ready to go back
gift - clothes for Christmas

Kortni said...

The last thing I cooked was spaghetti with meat sauce. I love to cook.

The last movie I saw was Home Alone. I watched it with my kiddos during Christmas break. We have too many kids to go to the movies...sad I know.

The last country I visited was Austria about 10 years ago.

The last show I recorded was Parenthood...love that show. I am currently DVRing The Firm. My list is my tamer than yours!

The last gift I received was a super cute snowman a necklace from my friend. It has a runner girl and a disc that says hebrews 12.1 (my favorite verse) on it. I love it!!

So there you go!

Maria said...

Last thing I cooked: Home made spaghetti sauce and meatballs. It was a particularly good batch. Mmmmm.

Last movie I watched: The Wizards of Waverly Place (on Disney Channel) - I know, right...

Last country I visited: British V.I. and Bahamas on our cruise a few years ago.

Last show I recorded: I'm not really sure...maybe X Factor? But I am now mad I didn't record The Firm tonight and am watching the Blue Jackets get slaughtered (again) instead. Grrrrr

Last gift I received: A Canon EOS Rebel digital camera. Yeah.

xoxo

tracey smith said...

Wow! I know you like reality tv, but I didn't know the extent of it ;)

Last thing I cooked: Raviolis and meatballs

Last movie I watched: Warrior (very good!)

Last country I visited: England

Last show I recorded: (I record a lot too) BL, The Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, Top Chef, Law and Order SVU, Up All Night, Pawn Stars,The Office, Survivor

Last Gift I Received: iPad2

You can apply for a passport at the post office. Honduras??

Kim said...

Last cooked- Quinoa black bean burgers and sweet potato fries (2012 goal of being vegetarian one day a week.)
Last movie- Soul Surfer (cried like a baby)
Last country- Mexico (back in 2004- the last hoorah before making babies) I NEED a passport too!!!!
Last DVR'd- Fear Factor- did you know that was back on the air?!
Last gift- a pair of Hincapie bib tights (gotta love my biking hubby)

robringer said...

Cooked: My five star chili with beer, cocoa, and coffee...3 types of meat, and lots of chili powder.
last movie: watched inception again on cinemax last night.
last country: italy. loved it. you can get the forms to register online...pretty easy to get a passport ...you don't have to go to the post office except to mail it.
last show i recorded...Top Gear, House, Person Of Interest, Dexter, and HOmeland
Last GIft: a kindle touch.

Post a Comment