Monday, February 13, 2012

How Much I'm Loved

In honor of Valentine's day coming up, I thought I'd republish this post.  It's one of MY favorites and reminds me how much I'm loved.


Top 10 Reasons

Why I Love You

By

Nicholas Tirch

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 001
10.  You invite my friends over a lot
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 004
My interpretation:  Your friends have you over and I feel obligated to repay the favor. Winking smile
9.  You signed me up for all of my sports
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 005
My interpretation:  I remind him of that every day so that Daddy doesn’t get ANY credit.
8.  You cheer me up when I’m sad.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 006
My interpretation:  I tickle him so hard until he forgets what he was sad about
7.  You take me to the store when I have money.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 007
My interpretation:  We shop at Walmart way too much
6.  You make the best chicken patty sandwiches
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 008
My interpretation:  Thanks Tyson
5.  You love me even when I do something wrong.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 009
My interpretation:  You break-a my lamp I break-a ya face… and I won’t be smilin’.
4.  You let me skip homework on Mondays.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 010
My interpretation:  I need a break after the weekend.
3.  You buy us ice cream a lot.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 011
My interpretation:  My ice cream habit needs to STOP.
2.  You don’t get mad when I do something wrong on my homework.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 012
My interpretation:  Uh… yes I do (I have no patience) and this was your way to guilt me in to being nice.  Noted!
1.  You love me with all your heart.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You WNT 013
My interpretation:  I most certainly do! 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hhhaa. so funny. Love this!

JulietteHarmon said...

AWW!!

Post a Comment