- I'm sick.
- I have a sore throat and clogged ears and today I feel like everything settled in my chest leaving me with a nagging cough.
- My butt left the couch for a total of about 30 minutes total today.
- I play too much words with friends. (Nothing like an X on a triple letter making two separate words).
- While I usually look to an illness for 1 to 2 pounds of weight loss, I find that my appetite is still through the roof today.
- Lying around all day should have made me feel better, but I felt worse. I should have just gotten up and tried to do something.
- Every time I feel like I'm making strides in my training, I'm met with a setback.
- I realize my life could be worse... like a LOT worse.
- Tomorrow is another day.
- I might need a hug.
Addiction wisdom from The West Wing.
4 days ago