Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Need a Hug

Ok here's the deal folks in nice bullet format:

  • I'm sick.  
  • I have a sore throat and clogged ears and today I feel like everything settled in my chest leaving me with a nagging cough.  
  • My butt left the couch for a total of about 30 minutes total today.  
  • I play too much words with friends.  (Nothing like an X on a triple letter making two separate words).
  • While I usually look to an illness for 1 to 2 pounds of weight loss, I find that my appetite is still through the roof today.  
  • Lying around all day should have made me feel better, but I felt worse.   I should have just gotten up and tried to do something.  
  • Every time I feel like I'm making strides in my training, I'm met with a setback.  
  • I realize my life could be worse... like a LOT worse.  
  • Tomorrow is another day. 
  • I might need a hug.  




5 comments:

JulietteHarmon said...

AWWW! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were feeling. Can I stop by?

robringer said...

hope you feel better dudette.

tracey smith said...

I wish I was there to hug you! Sorry I have not been on Words with Friends much today. I hope you feel better tomorrow!

Kelly said...

:( Get better soon. Should we plan a lunch. I'm always in need of advice from a fellow mom of 3. Does giving advice make you feel better :)

Zsaza said...

I'm sick, too. What made me feel better was my husband driving me to doctor and buying me a cake I have been craving for some time now. Yes, one whole cake!

Post a Comment