Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not Much has Changed


I posted this post last year on this day..... 

I’ve been pondering again….
I like red meat.  Steak even!  Medium rare. 
I like crab legs with melted BUTTER.
I like ribs and brisket.

food

I like baked potatoes with sour cream and butter and cheese and bacon oh and green onion. 
I like fresh baked bread that is warm and melts butter.
I like salad with blue cheese. 
I like pizza, especially buffalo chicken pizza.

Typhoon Lagoon 002

I like buffalo chicken dip.
I like french onion dip, and spinach dip and anything that ends in dip.
I like chips.
I like tortillas.
I like guacamole.
I like queso. 
I like things that are deep fried and covered in powdered sugar.

hands
I like oreos.
I like cookie dough.
I like peanut butter. 
I like chocolate (especially with peanut butter).
I like popcorn.
I like milkshakes.
I like corn dogs.

food

I like french fries. 
I like nachos.
I like soft pretzels.
I like eating all these things and more. 
I have cellulite on my thighs and I run slowly.  Do you think there is any correlation? 
Hmmmm something to think about. 
I did run 3 miles at a 9:34 pace today.  Maybe it was that grape I had with breakfast. 

... Nothing has changed.  Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results?  

2 comments:

G. said...

You come by it naturally if that is any consulation! xoxo G.

Courtney said...

LOL. You're funny. I like most those things too. But I have been tweaking my diet considerably lately. Trying to go vegetarian/vegan and only have meat once a week. It's been tough, but I can tell a huge difference, and feel less jiggly running! My problem is PORTION CONTROL! I just love to eat. And my new fave thing is Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter!!! Have you tried it? It is AMAZING, esp on bananas and stick pretzels! Go getchoo some!!!!

Post a Comment