Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Share Your Official Race Photos

I don't really have anything interesting to say today.  No comments from you there.  I know, I know most days I don't have anything interesting to say, but today it is definitely so.  So, I thought I'd share the official photos from the Atlas Ride on Saturday.

You may or may not recall, but I've been buckled down with my eating lately.  I've managed to lose 9 pounds and I've been holding steady for about three weeks now.  Although I would like to lose more weight, I know doing so would take tremendous effort and probably sacrifice.  I might just be happy maintaining.  I don't know, it changes daily.

Anyway, the reason I even bring it up is because I was actually happy with the way my race ride pictures turned out and that NEVER happens.  I actually managed to not pick them all apart and find fault with every part of my body.  Maybe I am making progress (mentally and physically).  So here they are:


About .8 miles in.  haha 

Kelley and I somewhere between miles 26 and 43 


Thumbs Up Heading into the Finish Line


I Look Happy (after finishing) and I Truly was

I know Ryan!  I know!  hahaha

Seriously, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm perfect and my work on my body is done.  I'm just saying that I got a set of pictures and they weren't that bad.  haha. Ok clearly I am still a work in progress.


 Do you have an epic race picture or an epic failure?  email me your best/worst race picture and I'll share them on the blog.  Feel free to send me the link to your blog if you have one (but you need not have one to send a pic).  email all pics to momswimbikerun@gmail.com

George always takes good pictures.  Here's his best from the day. 



1 comments:

ron o said...

oh god, i have too many to list. My warrior dash pictures may have been the worst. I looked bald.

Post a Comment