Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Family Frenzy 2012

I left off last telling you about day one of our road trip.  I intended to come back and tell you all about day two, but now I realize it was just more of the same and not too exciting.  So what's the point really?  

I figured my time is better spent filling you in on the goings on of my vacation.  ALL of my siblings have congregated in one place for the first time in I couldn't even tell you how long.  5 years maybe?  My mom and oldest sister (whose lake house we are all staying at) dubbed this the Family Frenzy.  There are 23 people staying in my sister's house.  It is a bit of a frenzy, but we had a lot of fun spending time together today.

Here are some pics of the day's events.

My niece Abbey,  her boyfriend Frank and Ella 
My nephew Andrew  (I wish he hadn't let himself go... clearly he needs to go to the gym)

Ella and Drew 

Drew and Nicholas
Auntie Bev and My mom 
My sister Sara 
Auntie Bev, me, and my mom 

Abbey and my sister Amy 

Jack fishing 

Ella 

Ella and Abbey 
My brother in law Brian 
My sister Sara, Niece Emily and my mom 

Sara 

Yours Truly 
Getting across the wake successfully proves to be hard  

Nicholas and his board


My sister in law Amy and my sister Amy 



My niece (and goddaughter) Jaclyn  
Jack and Frank 

My brother Tim 

My dad (Papa Dan) and Jack 



My sister Amy (*Amy would like a disclaimer that humidity was 85%)




0 comments:

Post a Comment