Friday, July 13, 2012

Second Quarter Review 2012

Is it really July?  I just blinked and it's half over.  I haven't even done my second quarter review yet.  So here I am to let you know what went on in the second quarter of 2012.

I ran the Zooma Women's Half Marathon in Bastrop, TX


We bought a boat and took it out for the first time


I did the Deck of Death Workout for the first time


I wrote the most viewed post of my blog "career"




I set a PR in the Pittsburgh Half Marathon







Ella had her dance recital 


I rode 50 miles from Leander, TX to Lampasas, TX in The Atlas Ride 


I created a Fitness Bucket List 



I placed second in my age group in a Super Sprint Triathlon 





Nicholas competed in a Splash and Dash


We set of on a 1200 mile adventure 


So there you have it.  Another quarter gone.  3 months.  1/4 of a year.  cm grown.  Memories created and once again shared.  


3 comments:

gknee said...

:o) Gknee

Fancy Nancy said...

You had an eventful quarter!!! Awesome!!

Amanda M said...

Dude~ that is a very eventful 3 months!!!

Post a Comment