Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.  I had good day celebrating with my family.  My sister came up with the idea to replicate this picture of the "pittsburgh cousin" (we have more in Indianapolis).  The original picture was taken in 2006 (at Easter I believe) when Ella was just 6 months old and Nicholas was 2 and a half.  Jack wasn't even born yet (we joked around that Jack hatched from Andrew's football).  


It hardly seems fair that everyone has grown up so quickly.  My kids, who look like babies here, are looking way too grown up.  Don't even get me started on the rest of them.  Andrew (back right) was the first grandchild born into the family.  He was born in 1993 when I was just 19 years old.  Now HE is 19 years old.

I love this picture and really wanted to remember it, so that's why you get to see it here.  I'm so making them do this again in another 6 years.  Never mind that Andrew (the oldest) will be 25 and Jack (the youngest) will be 11.  We might need a bigger chair!


0 comments:

Post a Comment